New Recurring Issues plugin added to Redmine, where you can assign Frequency of Issues of periodic basis, so as to avoid creation of new issues.
More details for that same are at the following link:
- Allow to Show/Hide the sidebar.
- Download attachments in one archive.
- Show totals in queries.
- Show all user actions on issues in the action list.
- Allow to attach images from the clipboard.
- Combine downloads into tabs in issues.
In order to receive Forum updates, make sure you add your self as Watcher for related forum your are interested. You will then receive email updates for that Forum.
Here is the direct link to Redmine Internal Support Forum
Visit the Internal Support Forum of Redmine for solutions to common issues.
Checklists Plugin creates simple checklists for Redmine issues. It handles the wiki tags and could be saved to the issue history log.
More information can be found at the following location
Also available in: AtomGo to top